Your Application Packet Should Include:
- A fully completed application including scores on the Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Basic Skills Test or the exemption criteria (a minimum score of 1000 on the SAT, 43 on the ACT, or 1030 on the GRE, for the combined verbal and mathematics sections).
- An essay indicating: (a) why you want to teach mathematics, (b) your professional goals, (c) your commitment to teaching in a high-need school, and (d) how the Robert Noyce scholarship would help you to achieve your goals.
- Transcripts of all college work.
- Completion of three professional recommendation forms from persons not related to you.
- An updated copy of your resume.
- Fall Semester - April 1st
- Spring Semester - October 1st